Taste of Playa VIP Passes - SOLD OUT Taste of Playa VIP Passes are passes for those who wish to come to Taste of Playa 2013 early and miss the crowds. All VIP Pass holders will have the following benefits:
- Early entry into the event at 2 pm (event opens for the general public at 3 PM) - Access to the VIP area with seating (this area is VIP only) - 20 Playa Pesos for your sampling - VIP access bracelet and badge
VIP Passes are limited and can only be purchased online. VIP passes are non-transferable and can only be used by the holder of the VIP pass. Your name and email will identify your VIP pass.
All VIP passes can be picked up starting November 17th 2013 at Dirty Martini Lounge on 1st Avenue between 10th and 12th street. You will receive a voucher that you will have to bring with you to pick up the passes. VIP passes pick up will be daily between 5 and 9 PM.
Taste of Playa VIP Passes - $40 USD each - SOLD OUT
Taste of Playa Pesos - Online Sales Closed
Taste of Playa Pesos is the general admission money used for all sampling payments. Taste of Playa pesos can also be purchased the day of the event at the park. One Playa Peso = 10 Mexican pesos or 1 USD.
Taste of Playa pesos are also sold online so you can avoid standing in line to purchase them at the venue. You'll even get some bonus Playa pesos when buying them online.
All Taste of Playa pesos that have been bought online can be picked up after November 17th 2013 at Dirty Martini Lounge on 1st Avenue between 10th and 12th street. You will receive a voucher that you will have to bring with you to pick up the pesos. Taste of Playa pesos pick up will be available daily between 5 and 9 PM.
1. Can I purchase VIP passes the day of the event? No, VIP passes are only sold online through the Taste of Playa website. This is due to the limited availability of this type of pass for the event day. If VIP passes are sold out, everyone can purchase their Taste of Playa pesos at a discount online.
2. After I order my VIP passes and/or Playa pesos how will I get them? All Taste of Playa pesos and VIP passes that have been bought online can be picked up starting November 17th 2013 at Dirty Martini Lounge on 1st Avenue between 10th and 12th street. You will receive a voucher that you will have to bring with you to pick up the passes and/or the pesos. Taste of Playa passes and pesos pick up will be available daily between 5 and 9 PM.
3. What if decide to travel to Playa del Carmen at the last minute? You can purchase your Taste of Playa Pesos at the event but they are limited.
4. Where do I purchase Taste of Playa Pesos at the event? There will be several tables at the event where you can purchase Playa pesos. The tables will be manned by the Taste of Playa volunteers, wonderful people that have donated their time to help us out. You can find the Playa pesos sales tables at the general public entrances at the venue. They will be clearly marked. If you're certain you will be visiting the event we do suggest you buy some Playa pesos online to avoid having to wait in line at the event. Time better spent trying all the wonderful food and drinks available!
5. How many samples can I get with a Taste of Playa Peso? The restaurants and bars decide how much each sample "costs" so this will be up to them. The minimum is one (1) Taste of Playa peso, there is no maximum but most participants charge no more than 2 or 3 Playa pesos for their food and drink samples.
6. What if I don't use all my Taste of Playa Pesos? Eat and drink more or give them away! Playa pesos are non-refundable, Taste of Playa VIP Passes are non-transferable.
7. Taste of Playa VIP passes and Taste of Playa pesos are non-refundable.